2014 Victorian Health Promotion Foundation Awards
The Victorian Health Promotion Foundation Awards honour initiatives, projects, campaigns, health agencies, organisations and teams delivering innovative work to improve the health and wellbeing of all Victorians.
All of Victoria’s leading health promotion projects – from large programs with a broad reach, to the best health promotion ideas at a local level are encouraged to enter.
VicHealth is proud to host the 2014 awards, to be presented at on Wednesday, 3 December at the Plaza Ballroom in Melbourne.
All finalists will be invited guests at the awards night to celebrate the health promotion achievements from the last 12 months with their peers and dignitaries within government,
VicHealth is thrilled to celebrate the tremendous health promotion work that has taken place in Victoria in 2013–14, and look forward to seeing everyone’s efforts to make Victoria the healthiest state in Australia.
Check out the 2013 winners
2014 award categories
- Promoting healthy eating
- Encouraging physical activity
- Preventing tobacco use
- Preventing harm from alcohol
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Communications in health promotion
- Building health through sports
- Building health through arts
- Research into action
||Victorian Health Promotion Foundation Awards ceremony
2014 Victorian Health Promotion Foundation Awards booklet: includes award category descriptions, selection criteria, and terms and conditions of entry.
Example of online nomination form
Enter the awards
Submissions can be made via our online form.
- Submissions for the awards must be completed online
- Nominations must be received by VicHealth no later than 5pm on Friday 29 August 2014
- It is important you read and understand the submission requirements and conditions of entry before completing your submission.
- Upon successfully uploading your submission, you will receive email notification from VicHealth.
- Entries are invited from state and local governments, health agencies, non-government, not-for-profit and private sector organisations
- The initiative or project nominated must have been active in Victoria during 1 July 2013 to 30 June 2014
- Entry is free
- Self-nominations are accepted
- Nominations on behalf of other organisations are accepted, with their consent
- Nominations are assessed by an independent assessor and judging panel drawn from health promotion and public health experts
Phone VicHealth on (03) 9667 1315