The VicHealth logo consists of the ‘V’ symbol and the word VicHealth. These must always appear together as shown.
Please read these Guidelines carefully before using the logo.
Download the VicHealth Brandmark pack (2.2 MB).
There are a different types of logo files depending on how it is to be used (printed or digital), and the background colour:
RGB logos are for on-screen/digital use including websites, social media, videos, slide presentations, apps and e-documents.
CMYK logos are for all full colour printing – digital or offset. The key thing to remember is sufficient contrast.
- Colour printing and using the logo on a white or light background
- Colour printing and using the logo on a plain dark background
- Black and white printing and using the logo on a white or light background
Patterned or graduated background
Using the logo on a patterned or graduated background – please contact us.
- Used the correct logo file (digital or print)?
- Used the correct logo which has sufficient contrast with the background (colour or reverse white version)?
- Followed the clearspace requirement (see guidelines)?
- Followed the minimum size (see guidelines)?
To ensure that the VicHealth brandmark is presented correctly and consistently across a wide variety of applications, we have it available in two formats specifically for use on merchandise. Selecting the correct version appropriate for your budget and printing method will enhance the final result.
The merchandise logo files and guidelines are available on request – please contact us.