Need some artistic inspiration? Give these fun activities a try:
- try firetwirling
- have a go at hula hooping – try a class or take an online tutorial
- host your next social gathering at a trampoline centre like Bounce
- take a morning dance class with Morning Gloryville
- check out the courses, social program and arts activities run by your local University of the Third Age (U3A)
- if you enjoy costumed antics, try Quidditch or jousting
- take a street art walking tour or try a silent disco with a group of friends
- find out about free activities, courses and events in your area – visit your local library or contact your council
- check the calendar of events for films, discussions, tours or interactive activities at arts organisations such as Federation Square, NGV or Melbourne Museum.
More ideas on active arts MOTION.
Active Arts Strategy
The VicHealth Active Arts Strategy aims to encourage physical activity and improve mental wellbeing for the benefit of all Victorians.Active Arts Strategy
More about the health benefits of joining an arts activity
Find out more about what VicHealth is doing in this space
Connect with us
Join the conversation #ActiveArts
We couldn't find any tweets in the last week. Check back again later or join the discussion on twitter with the link above.