Download the template here for a preview of the Progress Report questions.
The steps for submitting a progress report are as follows:
- Progress Reports are submitted via the Portal.
- In the Portal, click the More dropdown button on the top right and select ‘My Reports’
- In the My Reports section, click the dropdown in the middle of the page to select ‘Draft Reports’ and view all draft reports.
- Once you can see the progress report click on the dropdown on the right and click ‘Edit’
- You can now complete the progress report. Once you have finished and get to the end click ‘Submit’. This will send the progress report to VicHealth and send you an email to confirm your submission.
- You can view your submission by clicking the dropdown in the middle of the page and selecting ‘Submitted Reports’. Then click on the dropdown of the right of the submitted report and select ‘View’ to view your submission.