Applications close Friday 25 October
Victorian local councils are invited to apply for a local area marketing grant to promote VicHealth’s highly successful This Girl Can – Victoria campaign, celebrating women who are all kinds of active. Launched in 2018, the This Girl Can – Victoria campaign has already inspired more than 396,000 Victorian women to get active.
Grants of $10,000-$15,000 (excluding GST) are available for councils to promote the campaign to women in their local community, to offer beginner-friendly activity opportunities as part of This Girl Can Week and to support facility operators to help women and girls get active.
Grant applications open
Monday 16 September
Webinar / Information session
|Wednesday 2 October|
Grant applications close
|Friday 25 October|
To be eligible for the This Girl Can – Victoria local area marketing grants, you must:
- be a Victorian local council
- register as a campaign supporter via the This Girl Can – Victoria website, agree to the terms and conditions and complete a brief Supporter Orientation Program the first time you login to the Campaign Supporter Hub.
- agree to the Funding Terms and Conditions.
Councils may work together with local sporting facilities, clubs, health and community groups to form a partnership application, however, funding will only be paid to the council, and the council must take the lead to administer funding on behalf of all partners.
How to apply
- Please read these key documents:
- Complete an application form (DOCX, 202 KB)
- Send your completed application form via email to email@example.com with your council's name in the subject field
A webinar was held for this funding round on Wednesday, 2 October 2019. The content from this session is listed below.
Slide-deck and transcript (PDF, 1.1 MB)