Our cover story talks about social marketing and its role in health promotion beyond behaviour change. We also feature the results of VicHealth’s social marketing campaigns in 2015.
Download: VicHealth Letter: Issue 42 (PDF, 2.3 MB)Get notified when the next VicHealth Letter is released: register with VicHealth and sign-up to the VicHealth Update fortnightly email.
To request a print copy or provide feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read articles from this edition online:
- Message from the Chair (PDF, 108.5 KB)
- CEO's foreword (PDF 398 KB)
- Latest news (PDF, 90 KB)
- Q&A with The Hon. Jill Hennessy MP, Minister for Health and Minister for Ambulance Services (PDF, 123 KB)
- The changing face of social marketing (PDF, 539 KB)
- Is there an (effective) app for that? (PDF, 195 KB)
- Kicking goals for women in sport (PDF, 111 KB)
- Changing the Game: the six funded sports (PDF, 503 KB)
- Seeking genuine gender equality and respect (PDF, 348.5 KB)
- VicHealth research update (PDF, 193 KB)