The Victorian Health Promotion Awards (replacing the VicHealth Awards) recognise the incredible contribution that organisations and individuals make to create happier and healthier communities across Victoria.
This year, the Awards will recognise the positive and outstanding impact organisations and individuals have made across 8 different health promotion categories, including:
- Please double check the information before you press ‘submit’.
- Check you junk/spam inbox.
- If you still haven’t received an email confirmation, please contact VicHealth
[email protected] and we will do our best to assist.
Health promotion is the act of supporting governments, communities, and individuals to cope with and address health challenges to prevent disease and to improve health and wellbeing. We’re looking for projects that:
- improve physical and mental health by tackling issues such as access to healthy food
- keep communities active and bringing people together to prevent loneliness and social isolation
- help to reduce harm from things like alcohol, junk food, drugs, smoking and gambling.