If you’re excited by the chance to work with the world's first health promotion foundation, within the area of promoting physical activity, this could be the role for you.
- Ongoing, full time opportunity
- Dynamic team environment within an inclusive workplace
- Help drive VicHealth’s physical activity and innovation programs with the Victorian sports sector
VicHealth currently has an excellent opportunity at Senior Project Officer level within our Physical Activity, Sport & Healthy Eating team.
Reporting to the Manager, Physical Activity, Sport & Healthy Eating, the Senior Project Officer works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on some very exciting projects within the physical activity team at VicHealth, including our Innovation Challenge.
Find out more about our Physical Activity strategy here
The successful candidate will be a highly accomplished project management professional with impeccable relationship management skills, who excels in managing the full project management lifecycle.
Unit: Programs Group
Closing date: Sunday 5 August 2018
Tenure: Ongoing 1.0 FTE
Classification: VicHealth Grade D
Remuneration: $82,361 (excluding superannuation)
Position Description: Senior Project Officer
Qualifications and Experience requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Health Promotion, business or related field
- Demonstrable experience working in fields related to health promotion policy and practice or project management
- Strong demonstrable experience in developing and managing projects, preferably including those involving innovation
- Strong experience developing relationships both internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail
- Well established written and verbal communication skills
- Contract management experience is desirable
- Preferred experience working within the public health, community or government sectors.
How to apply:
Applications must include a cover letter and a current resume.
The cover letter must include why the applicant feels they are suitable for the position, and also address the Key Selection Criteria from the Position Description.
Please refer to the position description to view the associated qualifications and experience associated with the position.
Applications can be submitted to https://jobs.careers.vic.gov.au/jobs/VG-VHSENIORPROJECT
The successful applicant may be required to undertake a Police Check.
For further information about the role, please contact Marcus Flood, People & Culture on (03) 9667 1386.
VicHealth is committed to ensuring appointments represent the diversity of our community. Women, Indigenous people, people with disability, young people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.