VicHealth is supporting the Department of Health to protect and promote the health and wellbeing of Victorians during Coronavirus.
Covid vaccines in Victoria are being rolled out at a number of different venues. Click here to view a list of vaccination centres from the Department of Health
Updates about how many Covid cases are active in Victoria and exposure sites are being provided by the Department of Health.
For up-to-date coronavirus advice visit Coronavirus.vic.gov.au
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Cough into your elbow.
- Dispose of tissues.
- Wash your hands with soap afterwards.
- If you feel unwell, stay home.
- If you experience any coronavirus symptoms, get tested.
- Click here for information about COVID-19 vaccines.
- Find out more about the #coronavirus disease in Victoria: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-victoria. #COVID19.
Support services available
The Victorian Government is providing the following resources during coronavirus:
Tips on staying connected, engaged and productive
Accurate & Current Health Info
- Australian Government Coronavirus Health Information website – updated advice, recommendations and announcements.
- The Victorian Government has up-to-date advice and information
- Coronavirus National Helpline 1800 020 080 is available 24/7 for those with concerns or seeking information on COVID-19.
Information in other languages
The Department of Health has translated coronavirus information for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, health professionals and industry. Information includes factsheets and promotional materials.
Delivering health promotion information online
We've put together this suite of fact sheets to help health promotion practitioners deliver their messaging during coronavirus.
- Aboriginal Health & Medical Research Council has information and updates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders about coronavirus.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) has published guidelines for communicating during emergencies and information on COVID-19 and noncommunicable diseases
- UNICEF Australia has tips on how to talk to children about coronavirus.
Workplace wellbeing resources
Free resources for organisations to use to build and protect staff wellbeing during coronavirus.Find out more