The Victorian Health Promotion Awards
Showcasing great work that provides Victorians with opportunities to enjoy good health.
How do you get an award?
Each year, we call for nominations across multiple awards categories from equity and research to media reporting and marketing (sign up to our fortnightly e-news to get notified). You can nominate yourself, your organisation or someone else in the community.
When is the awards ceremony?
The 2022 Victorian Health Promotion awards ceremony will take place on Monday 13 February 2023 from 3pm to 5.30pm.
How do you watch the awards?
Gather your team - or your whole community - and join us on live as we celebrate the amazing health promotion work happening in communities across Victoria.
To livestream, head to Sli.do and use code VHPAwards22 to access the event on Monday 13 February 2023 from 3pm to 5.30pm.
Click each of the awards categories below to see the 2022 finalists.
Some important details and links:
- All nominations are to be submitted online via awards.vichealth.vic.gov.au
- Key 2022 dates:
- 10am, Tuesday 9 August 2022 – Nominations open
- 6:30pm, Sunday 11 September 2022 – Nominations close
- December 2022 – Finalists announced
- February 2023 – Victorian Health Promotion Awards event
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) click here
- Read this guide on applying for an award click here
- Watch our How to Nominate video click here