This guide has been designed to support practitioners in the growing field of primary prevention practice.
Its nine steps cover the fundamentals of evaluation with associated tools to support the work of planning and undertaking evaluation.
Download the guide
Tools include worksheets, templates and links to wider reference material.
The tools are included here as separate files so they can be downloaded and used as interactive templates.
- Tool 1: Evaluation stakeholders worksheet (DOC, 113KB)
- Tool 2: Logic model builder and online guide (DOC, 126KB)
- Tool 3: Sampler of SMART indicators (PDF, 455KB)
- Tool 4: Menu of data collection methods (PDF, 458KB)
- Tool 5: Evaluation framework template (DOC, 117KB)
- Tool 6: Data collection instruments - online guide (PDF, 468KB)
- Tool 7: Preparing and analysing data - online guide (PDF, 450KB)
- Tool 8: Suggested structure for evaluation reports (DOC, 100KB)
- Tool 9: Dissemination strategy worksheet (DOC, 100KB)